NEET Counselling 2017, NEET 1st Round of Seat Allotment, NEET 2nd Round of Seat Allotment, NEET Results, NEET Counselling Rounds, NEET 2017 Important Dates/ Schedules, NEET 2017, NEET 2018, NEET Counselling Results 2017,
NEET Counselling 2017
NEET is a national level entrance test administered by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)( केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड).NEET is conducted across all parts of India for those candidates who seek admission in medical and dental courses (MBBS/BDS). Candidates need to secure a good rank in NEET to get admission in medical and dental courses as all major medical and dental colleges or universities take students based on NEET Score and Rank. There are up to 30000 seats under 15% all India quota NEET Counselling 2017 for remaining 85% of seats will be done by centralized state counselling which is conducted by the various state.
NEET 2017 Important Dates/Schedule
Following are the dates and schedules for the NEET examination 2017
|01||NEET Phase 2 Admit Card||8th July, 2016|
|02||Exam Date||24th July, 2016 (10AM to 01:00PM)|
|03||NEET Phase 2 Answer Key||August, 2016|
|04||NEET 2016 Result Phase 1 & Phase 2||17th August, 2016|
|05||NEET 2016 Counselling||Between August 18 and September 30, 2016|
|06||Admission session commencement||1 October, 2016|
NEET 2017 First Counselling
The first round of NEET Seat Allotment 2017 is scheduled to be released on 15 July 2017 as per the schedule available on the website. The first list for MBBS and BDS admissions will be published on the official website of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The selected students will then be allotted the time of few days to complete the admission formalities and confirm the seat allotted. However, the steps to check NEET First Counselling Results 2017 is given in this linked article.
NEET 2017 Second Counselling
The second round of NEET Seat Allocation is expected to be published on 08 August 2017. Those students who did not get any seat in first round will wait for this round. However, same as the first round the results will be available on the official website of MCC. The selected students will then be given a period of time to confirm the seat allotted to them by paying the course fee and completing the document verification. To get the process of NEET Second Counselling Results 2017 please refer to the linked article.
Apply for NEET 2017 Counselling Procedure
Students have to follow the following procedure in order to apply for the NEET Counselling.
Registration: Eligible candidates have to register online through the online portal. For registration candidates should visit aiput.nic.in.
Choice filling and locking: After registration, the eligible candidates will have to fill their preferences they wish to take the course in and confirm or lock the preference. The candidates must then lock the choices.
Result Declaration: After choice filling and locking has been done, after a few days seat allotment list will be declared on the official website based on the scorecard and the preferences of the eligible candidates.
Reporting at allocated college: As soon as result is declared students/candidates have to report at their respective allotted colleges. They have to keep ready their original documents and the admission fees otherwise their admission can be canceled by the authorities.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
Here is the updated list of documents that will be needed by the authorities at the time of counselling:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- NEET 2017 Rank Card/Rank Letter
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Eight Passport size photograph (Six)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof
About NEET 2017
NEET is a national level entrance test administered by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)( केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड).NEET is conducted across all parts of India for those candidates who seek admission in undergraduate medical and dental courses (MBBS/BDS).
NEET 2018 will be conducted next year again for admission in undergraduate medical and dental colleges.Stay tuned and visit this page for more as we will keep you updated.